Our Stable Door Interpretation offers an alternative
to the now very popular stable door market designed
with low cost and simplicity of installation in mind.
The door offers a full height locking system as opposed
to split lock, split handle associated with the traditional
The overall look of the door in comparison to it's Stable
Door counterparts is of a slimmer, neater impression
that is far less costly to purchase..
- Single Locking System consisating of:
- 6 Point Locking
- 4 Cams
- Latch & Deadbolt
- 3 Hinges
- Steel Reinforcing
- 1/2 Opening Sash at the top of the door
- Opening Sash fitted with Espagnolette
- Night Vent Facility on Opening Sash
- BS6206 Toughened Glass
- BS5713 Sealed Units
- Internally Beaded, Opening Inwards
- White Handles, Gold = No Cost Option
for any more information you may require on our range
of Stable doors.